11.25.2012

Get Straightened Out!

Over the years I've tried many products to help straighten my wavy locks. My hair straightens easily, or so they tell me at the salon, but I have a lot of trouble doing it on my own. I am unsure if I get tired, or bored, or overheated, but I can't seem to finish the job. A few weeks ago I was on a I'm-going-to-blow-my-hair-straight kick, and I bought a product from Sephora. It's from Bumble and Bumble ... and it's called Straight blow dry. It's kind of pricey, so I opted for the $12 (2 oz.) container. Also, I had a feeling I wasn't going to need a lot of product. I didn't. A small squeeze left my hair easy to dry and manageable. My hair wasn't weighed down and it wasn't greasy. I'm not saying I looked like Kate Middleton, but friends complimented me. I felt put together. It was a good day. Thanks B&B.


No comments: